Professional stone setting course of large fancy stones
Professional 5-day course is designed for experienced professionals who know how to work with a pneumatic system.
- Principles and methods of marking for large stones on various surfaces
- Basic principles of the initial stage of preparing a sitting site
- Problems, methods of solving them and peculiarities of work with stones having angles (princess, marquis, pear, etc.)
- Setting large stones in the body of the item without prongs or beads.
- Bezel Stones setting
- Prong setting, peculiarities of stone placement and fancy design of prongs
- Deep Mirror cutting around a stone
- Making and using special forms of gravers and fixtures for setting.
For experienced setters who have completed the MicroPave Basic Course or Metal Engraving: Basic Knowledge and Engraving Fonts or Preparatory Course for Work with GRS Pneumatic Engraving system
Price includes all materials and gravers.