MicroPave. Basic stone setting course
134 680 Р
* применяется скидка 0% за раннее бронирование при 100% оплате
Instructor: Roman Karakurkchi, Russia
This professional 5-day stone setting course is designed for beginners and experienced specialists.
This is an intensive basic 5-day course, aimed to learn several types and techniques of setting stones in MicroPave. Training is conducted with professional tools for goldsmiths.
- Correct setup of a workbench
- Principles of work with microscope, correct setup of microscope
- Correct setting of the pneumatic GRS system
- Methods of making special tools (beading tools, drills, pushers, holders)
- Tool sharpening and special methods of sharpening gravers
- Surface preparation for stone setting
- Theoretical and practical training on stone fitting and seat place preparation
- MicroPave setting in different shapes: regular and fantasy forms
- Stone setting with bright cut
- The Cutting of the lateral sides in "fishtail" technique
There is important that you will be skilled to work with pneumatic system. If you don’t we recommend you to visit the Preparatory course.
Аll materials and gravers are included in the course