MicroPave. Basic stone setting course
This professional 5-day stone setting course is designed for biginers and experienced specialists.
This is an intensive basic 5-day course, aimed to learn several types and techniques of setting stones in MicroPave. Training is conducted with professional tools for goldsmiths.
- Correct setup of a workbench
- Principles of work with microscope, correct setup of microscope
- Correct setting of the pneumatic GRS system
- Methods of making special tools (beading tools, drills, pushers, holders)
- Tool sharpening and special methods of sharpening gravers
- Surface preparation for stone setting
- Theoretical and practical training on stone fitting and seat place preparation
- MicroPave setting in different shapes: regular and fantasy forms
- Stone setting with bright cut
- The Cutting of the lateral sides in "fishtail" technique