Bright Cut Engraving of the watch movement bridges
Professional 5-day deep relief engraving course.
- Workholding of movement parts (bridges) with ThermoLoc.
- Drawing a sketch on a paper. Movement parts engraving overview.
- Drawing main lines on bridges.
- Tool sharpening.
- Special graver sharpening (left-/right-sided).
- Sharpening special graver for edge cutting.
- Setting up the equipment.
- Cutting edges. Polishing screws.
- Engraving edges and main lines.
- Bright cut engraving on composition elements:
- Engraving deep wide bright cuts with one tool.
- Using left- and right-sided gravers.
- Background removal.
- Removing parts from ThermoLoc.
- Installing bridges on a plate.
- Further recommendations on treatment and assembling.